10 Minutes Breakfast
Omelet in a Mug
2 large eggs
1 tbsp flour
1 tbsp milk
1 tbsp low-fat grated cheese
2 tbsp diced green bell pepper
2 tbsp diced onion
1 piece of Chicken Ham or Bacon
- In a small bowl or mug (or directly in your mug), crack and beat your eggs with a fork.
- Stir in the flour, milk, cheese, and diced vegetables.
- Chop your chicken ham or bacon half into small pieces. Add to your egg mixture.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour mixture into your mug.
- Microwave for 1-1/2 min to 2 min. (I microwaved for 1 min first, then kept microwaving in 15 second intervals, checking the mug after each interval, until my omelette was cooked to my liking.)
1/2 cup quick oats, dry
3 egg whites
1 tablespoon brown rice protein powder, vanilla
Nonstick cooking spray / Butter
Fresh blueberries (optional)
2 teaspoons maple syrup / Honey
- Combine quick oats, egg whites, and protein powder in a blender. Mix well until it resembles traditional pancake batter.
- Heat a large pan over low heat, and lightly coat with nonstick cooking spray. Pour in all the batter to the center of the pan. Let it cook for approximately 3 minutes until the sides easily lift. Flip pancake and cook for an additional two minutes.
- Serve with fresh fruit, maple syrup, or the topping of your choice.
1/4 cup milk
2 slices bread
- Beat egg and stir in milk.
- Dip bread in egg mixture, turning to coat both sides evenly.
- Cook bread slices on lightly greased nonstick griddle or skillet on medium heat until browned on both sides.
Quick Cereal & Milk
1 cup whole grain protein cereal
¾ cup fat-free milk
½ cup strawberries, sliced
- Place cereal in a bowl. Top with milk and strawberries.