5 Foods to Avoid When Trying to Lose Weight
1. French Fries & Potato Chips
- Whole potatoes are healthy and filling, but french fries and potato chips are not. They are very high in calories, and it's easy to eat.
- What's more, baked, roasted or fried potatoes may contain cancer-causing substances called " acrylamides ". Therefore, it's best to eat plain and also boiled potatoes.
2. Sugary Drinks
- They are strongly associated with weight gain and can have disastrous health effects when consumed in excess.
- Liquid sugar calories don't make you feel full, and you won't eat less food to compensate.
- Instead, you end up adding these calories on top of your normal intake.
- If you are really serious about losing weight, consider giving up sugary drinks completely.
3. White Bread
- It is high on the glycemic index and can spike your blood sugar levels.
- Eating two slices (120 grams) of white bread per day was linked to a 40% greater risk of weight gain and obesity.
- Fortunately, there are many healthy alternatives to conventional wheat bread, for example is " Ezekiel Bread ", which is probably the healthiest bread on the market.
4. Candy Bars
- Candy bars are extremely unhealthy, this is because they pack a lot of added sugar, added oils and refined flour into a small package.
- Candy bars also are high in calories and low in nutrients. An average-sized candy bar covered in chocolate can contain around 200–300 calories, and extra-large bars may contain even more so, be careful on that.
- Simple tips when you are craving a snack, eat a piece of fruit or a handful of nuts instead.
5. Ice Cream
- A small portion of ice cream is fine, but the problem is that it's very easy to consume massive amounts in one sitting.
- Consider making your own ice cream, using less sugar and healthier ingredients like full-fat yogurt and fruit.
- Also, serve yourself a small portion and put the ice cream away so that you won't end up eating too much.
So, lets everyone start your day with healthy food from today and avoid some food & drinks can make you be unhealthy, just follow my simple tips...GOOD LUCK !!!