5 Fruits for Diabetics
- Pomegranates contain the richest combinations of antioxidants of all fruits and can protect you from free-radicals and chronic diseases.
- grapes may modulates the blood glucose response by effecting how the body secretes and uses insulin.
- Apples may reducing the risk of type 2 diabetes according to the American journal of clinical nutrition.
- A diet incorporating papaya can obstruct future cell damage for a better and longer life span.
- Guava is very rich in dietary fiber that helps ease constipation (a common diabetic complaint) and can lower the chance of developing type-2 diabetes.