5 tips for a healthy lifestyle
1.Drink more water.
- Water is essential for our bodies to function.
- Water is needed to carry out body functions, remove waste, and carry nutrients and oxygen around our body.
- Exercising daily brings tremendous benefits to our health, including an increase in lifespan, lowering of risk of diseases, higher bone density, and weight loss.
- Exercise isn’t about suffering and pushing yourself; it’s about being healthy and having fun at the same time.
3. Eat fruits & eat vegetables.
- Fruits have a load of vitamins and minerals.
- Vegetables are important for good health with many important vitamins and minerals.
4. Cut down on deep-fried food.
- Deep-fried food contains acrylamide, a potential cancer-causing chemical.
- Reduce your intake of fast food, fries, doughnuts, chips, wedges, and deep-fried food.
5. Love yourself.
- Learned to love your body eventually, and how you can achieve a positive body image as well.