DIY Yogurt and Oatmeal Mask
This is a great basic face mask that includes just 3 basic ingredients. This face mask is suitable for all skin types and is super simple to prepare. It will cleanse and rejuvenate your skin.
- 1 tbsp oatmeal (finely ground)
- 1 tbsp live, yogurt (prefer plain yogurt)
- A few drops of honey
- Add the yogurt to the oatmeal in a small bowl and mix together.
- Warm a few drop of honey. To do this, warm a spoon under hot water for a minute, then add a few drops of honey to the spoon.
- Stir the honey into the yogurt and oatmeal mixture.
- Apply the mask to the face. Leave it on for 10 minutes, then rinse off with several splashes of warm water. Follow with a warm washcloth.
- Apply moisturiser.
Tips : Yogurt mask are great for soothing chapped, sunburned or otherwise irritated skin. For oily skin, add a couple drops of lemon or lime juice. For dry skin, mix in a couple tablespoons of honey.