The struggles to tame an out of control hair is not uncommon, especially in Malaysia's hot and humid weather. The frizzy, dry, oily or static fly-away hair have often drives us crazy and loses confidence to step out from the room to face the day.
Frustrating isn’t it?
Well, i have great news for you.
You can fight your bad hair day by following some of these easy steps to keep your hair healthy and beautiful.
Letting your hair breathe
- When you constantly applying tension on hair through braiding, tying high ponytail, wigs and extension, it can leads to breakage and thinning edges. Therefore, always let your hair loose for a couple of hours each day. Remember, let your hair be free.
Choose Argan oil instead of hair serum to smoothen hair
- Hair serum has been the common choice to keep hair frizz-free. But did you know that the silicon content in hair serum can actually damage your hair in long term? Which eventually leads to breakage and hair fall.
- Argan oil is more effective in giving you a smooth and silky hair. It is rich in beneficial nutrients including fatty acids and vitamin E which helps to tame frizz, flyaways and repair split ends.
- Just smooth a few drops of argan oil on your dry or wet hair to get shiny and smooth hair. But remember to use less if you have fine hair, to avoid having oily looking hair.
- Trimming your hair regularly is essential to keep your hair from split ends. Make it a habit to trim your hair at least once every two months. You can opt for trimming your split ends on your own, however, make sure you use proper hair cutting scissors to prevent making your split ends worst.
- Avoid combing your hair with brush when your hair is wet. Your hair will break more easily, especially when you tug it hard while it is wet. Use wide tooth comb instead to comb or detangle wet hair thereby helps to prevent breakage and damage.
Eat food rich in protein and omega-3 fatty acids
- Hair growth depends on factors like health, age, genetics and diet. Even though we can’t change factors like age and genetics, the changes in our diet is the one thing we can be in control. Foods that are rich in protein and biotin,for example eggs, is essential for hair growth. Omega-3 fatty acids rich food such as salmon can promote hair growth as well.
- There are many other foods which contains important nutrients and vitamins for hair growth. Take the time to find out more and start eating a healthy balanced diet today, with the right nutrients to help promote hair growth.
Use clarifying shampoo occasionally
- Clarifying shampoo is good for removing build up from oil and other shampoo products. Buildup on scalp can cause your hair Â appear dull, heavy, greasy, and limp. But how often should you use if?
- If you use a lot of hair products or have very hard water, you might find it helpful to clarify weekly or even twice per week. But, if you use minimal hair products or have soft water, you might need to clarify only as little as every other month. The average person should use a clarifying shampoo once or twice a month.
- Do not overuse it as it will strip of your hair from beneficial oils which leads to dryness.
Every woman desire to have healthy and beautiful hair. But to achieve this desire, it requires efforts and determination from you. Start practicing these simple steps today and say goodbye to your bad hair day. Then you can walk out from your room, and flaunt your healthy and beautiful hair with confidence in no time.