I lost 10kg by sleeping! Japanese expert teaches you how to add "slimming hormones"
Have you ever experienced when you are stressful, you will gain weight slowly even you didn’t eat much; instead, your health condition are getting better when you have a regular life, and good quality sleep? Japanese expert has mentioned in her book "I lost 10kg by sleeping", that as long as you sleep at the right time, you can lose weight and improve immunity and metabolism!
1. Why can I skinnier while i sleep longer?
Good sleep quality can help to grow hormones and cortisol secretion. These two substances can increase the slimming effect. On the contrary, if you don't get enough sleep, you will feel like you want to eat a lot and this is because the "lean protein" hormones that control appetite in the brain reducing. Hence, it will lead to hormones that increase appetite increase.
Growth hormones and cortisol are the most powerful "slimming hormones" in the body! Growth hormone is stimulated by melatonin, which accelerate metabolism and muscle synthesis. 70% of growth hormone is secreted during sleep, especially during the first 3 hours after falling asleep. Cortisol is secreted from 3 am. Responsible for breaking down body fats and sugars.
2. What is the best time to sleep?
Japanese expert still believes that there is no scientific theory for the time of sleep called liver detoxification from 10pm to 2 am. She thinks that the golden time of getting skinnier while sleeping are between 7 or 7 and a half hours between 12 am and 6 am, It will be more important to sleep well than the sleep early!
Although growth hormone and cortisol are beneficial for slimming, it is important to note that the effects of these two will be offset and the reduced the effect. So let these two work shifts, from 12:00 to 3 am, the time for melatonin secretion is strong, and at 3 o'clock in the morning, corticol can be started to achieve the best slimming effect.
3. Tips for improving sleep quality
1) Take shower 2 hours earlier before going to bed.
(2) Sportswear and T-shirt are not suitable as pajamas. The material of pajamas is preferably organic cotton and silk. Good absorption is very important.
(3) The height of the pillow to support the head should be consistent with the posture when standing, it should not be too high or too low, so that the cervical vertebra and the spine are in a straight line.
(4) 10 minutes meditation before going to bed. Please don’t use mobile phones before sleep.
(5) Stop eating 4 hours before going to bed, because the stomach is busy digesting, body temperature, blood sugar rise, will hinder the quality of sleep.
4. Adjust your physiological clock
Sunlight can affect the physiological clock of the human body. Try to wake up by sunlight instead of your alarm. You may open a small slit to the curtain before going to bed, let the sunlight stimulate your physiologic, then you can effectively control your own physiological clock, and you may sleep better at night.
5. Take fruit and protein as much as possible in the morning
The human body excretion function from 4 am to 12 noon, you may enhance the excretion ability by eating fruit. Breakfast are important, because after many hours of not eating, the cells in the body will feel threatened, it will tend to store the energy, so that the body is in a difficult mode of calorie consumption; Hence, take your breakfast correctly can accelerate weight loss especially "protein", protein can increase muscle mass and increase metabolic rate. In addition, tryptophan in meat, eggs and fish can sparkles with vitality during the day and turn into melatonin at night which can help improve the quality of sleep at night.