Milk and honey work wonders on brittle, damaged hair that tends to be thin and easily weighed down by heavy conditioners and oil treatments. This recipe uses both of those ingredients to restore your hair's vitality.
Use cream if you have coarse hair, low-fat skim milk if you have fine hair, and whole milk if you have normal hair. If you use low-fat milk, add 1 teaspoon flour to thicken the mask or it won't stay in your hair.
- 2 cups milk
- 2 teaspoons honey
How to Use It
- Warm up milk in the microwave so it's not too hot to the touch.
- Add the honey (and flour, if using) and stir until it's fully dissolved.
- Pour over dry hair, massaging it in to ensure every strand is covered.
- Place a shower cap over your hair and leave it for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Rinse it out and shampoo as normal.